Personal Data Protection Policy For Website Users
Majend Makcs Co., Ltd.
Majend Makcs Co., Ltd. has provided this Personal Data Protection Policy For Website Users in order to secure privacy of those who come to visit company’s website. Please be aware that this policy is subject to change and any changes will be displayed on this website.
Scope of Policy
Personal data collection
Users who request certain types of services operating on this website may need to give their personal data required for the services. For example, job application or any future transactions that might occur.
In case of filing a petition to the company through website, users are not required to give any personal data either for a job application or any future transactions. However, an unidentified petition might affect the effectiveness of the company’s monitoring and surveillance practices. Conversely, if users decide to give the company their personal data, this mentioned data will be protected by this policy. Additionally, to assess the effective use of this website for service quality improvement and related statistics record, the company will collect certain information further, such as IP address, type of search engine, domain name of internal webpage where users visit, duration of time users visit, previous websites users visited before the company’s website including other information as needed and abided by this policy.
Usage, exchange, and personal data disclosure
Personal data access and usage will be conducted for benefits concerning job application or any future transactions that might occur, and the company may gather users’ personal data from other organizations to use and disclose with the aim of achieving its purpose.
The company will not use personal data for sell, exchange, disclose to any party or conduct anything opposed to its purpose of gathering and storing users’ personal data except:
- Conduct by law, court decree, order of legal authority, or other similar occurrences.
- Conduct in case of having an impact on a person’s safety, security, life and body, or in any cases which violate rules and regulations of this website.
- If users request to use their own personal data, do send an email to [email protected], and the company will notify details within an appropriate amount of time. Also, there may be some charges which users must be responsible for.
Types of collected personal data
- Home address
- Contact address
- Phone Number
Sources of personal data
The company will receive users’ personal data directly through email, phone call, and documents during service process as listed:
- Registering with the company or filing any petitions to the company.
- Taking a survey voluntarily, communicating with the company via email or other platforms.
- Cookies within browser of users while using the company’s website.
Purposes of data processing
- To follow website usage behavior, product, or service of the company by using Cookies or software on users’ devices.
- To promote the company’s sales and products to those who are interested.
- To filter users in order to match the website’s purpose.
Personal data processing
When the company has received personal data from sources, operations will be conducted as listed:
- Collect users’ data through the company’s email.
- Use data by following purposes as listed:
- To filter groups of users in order to match the company’s sales and products promotion.
- To respond any problem notices, questions, recommendations, or to send back relevant information later on.
- Disclose data for filtering groups of users to individuals as listed:
- Marketing and Business Development manager
- Senior Sales engineer
- Officer related to other users filtering
Personal data editing
Users can edit and update their own personal data by sending a request through Email : [email protected] or follow the instructions on the webpage. Please be aware that some data editing will be completely done by confirming the data accuracy as designated methods.
The company has declared its internal practices regarding confidentiality and data security which include rights in data access and confidential information. Furthermore, the company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol to create a safe communication between users and itself.
What is a Cookie?
Types of Cookies being used
Type of Cookies
Cookies that are used to memorize users’ preferences such as their preferred language.
Users should be aware that if they reject Cookies, they can still visit the company’s website. But certain features might be incomplete.
Questions or recommendations
If there is any inquiries or recommendations, please contact the company via
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02-181-9771 ext. 101, 205
Created in July 2022
Majend Makcs Co., Ltd.